You’ll have firsthand opportunity to work on vast array of industry leading cloud infrastructures, including high density, high compute, or storage-based units. Your duty would be planning and implementing test cases for integrated systems in a dynamic, fast paced manufacturing environment.
As a Test Engineer at QCT, your responsibilities include:
– Design, implement, validate, and integrate functional test cases for various products
– Work closely with R&D team to properly validate functional and performance aspects of assembled systems, ensuring they meet or exceed QCT standards before deploying them to customer sites.
– Ability to provide timely solutions and technical support for manufacturing test team.
– Debug, document and feedback to R&D/HQ for future re-usability and improvements in order to increase yields and throughputs on upcoming projects.
– Provide in-house solutions for Marketing, Sales, Pre-sales, FAE and Service teams.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee or will be encountered by an employee while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
QCT LLC participates in the E-Verify (Electronic Employment Eligibility Verification Program).
QCT LLC is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
QCT LLC does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.