Provide the first line technical support to customer of Quanta made H/W including server, storage and rack.
- Works closely with the sales and extended teams to map end-user customer business, partner requirements and provide most optimized technical solutions.
- Highly technical problem solver who understands system architecture, hardware and software interaction.
- Should possess basic HW debug skills.
- Manage and leads product HW and SW engineers during product development.
- Manage and leads teams during investigation and resolution of problems in the field.
- Has a good understanding of firmware, drivers, OS, Applications and their interaction that can cause system issues.
- Develop and review systems solutions, technical bid responses and presentations.
- Work cross-department to ensure customer satisfaction and timely resolution of issues
- Ability to present the corporate brand, product messaging and solutions to customers.
- Visit on-site facilities and operations to enable solution integration and issue resolution.
- Some travel required (up to 25%)
Our Entry Level Field Applications hires will include new college graduates, as well as alumni with up to 2 years applicable experience post-graduation.
- MS in Electrical/Computer Science/Computer Engineering
- GPA > 3.0
- Applicable internship experience
- Ability to maintain technical expertise/competence with the ever-changing technology
- Ability to read, understand and review schematics and provide design recommendations is highly desired
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Willingness to engage with customers in both pre-sales and post-sales support
- Well organized and good at time management
- Enthusiastic, creative and desire to learn about business and technical topics
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Team player, and willing to help where needed within scope of the role
- Strong problem-solving skills, self-motivated and self-driven
- Willing to learn new processes and tools
- Willing to travel (majority domestic) and at times with little notice
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and depth perception.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.